Private Yoga Instruction
Private yoga instruction is a great way for both new and experienced yogis to explore the foundations of yoga and deepen their practice!
- Are you new to yoga and intimidated by taking a public class? Learn the basics in a safe, comfortable one-on-one setting before transitioning into a group class.
- Do you have an injury* or physical limitations? Take a private class that is tailored to your specific needs.
- Are you an experienced yogi and want to take your practice to the next level, or work more on a specific area? Private yoga instruction can help you meet your goals.
- Do you want to practice at home, but you’re not sure where to start? We will work with you to develop a home practice that meets your spiritual and physical needs.
Healing Point has two registered yoga teachers available to assist you:
Ronda specializes in Hatha Vinyasa and a Stationary Series Sequence similar to a Bikram flow, but without the heat, to build strength, stability and balance.
The cost for 60-minute private yoga sessions with Ronda is $60. Yoga can be scheduled via Healing Point’s online scheduling system.
* Please note that in case of injury a doctor’s note may be required.