Ronda Crary, MS, LMT, CMLDT, RYT-200
Bring Your Body Back to Center
Ronda Crary is a Master’s level professional whose lifelong career path has been dedicated to empowering people personally, educationally, and professionally to live with intention and to achieve one’s purpose. Injuries led Ronda to the massage table and her yoga mat, and there she found not only healing, but also focus, clarity, and the will to make corrections in her own life to be more mindful of her own health and lifestyle. Prior to moving into the healing arts, Ronda had 30 years experience in higher education and HR. She also was a faculty member at Cortiva Institute, and managed their student massage clinic. Great Gratitude for a shared journey with wonderful healers, teachers, clients, and students.
Ronda is a licensed massage therapist, a certified manual lymph drainage therapist, a Reiki Master, a registered yoga teacher, and a Unite for HER provider.
Additional information can be found at her website: https://rondacrary.com/
Massage Overview – see below for further notes
Remove restriction of muscles, fascia, joints, O2, blood flow, lymphatic system, nerve pathways, and energy thru:
Craniosacral Fascial Therapy
Swedish/Corrective Deep Tissue
Manual Lymph Drainage Therapy
Post-Mastectomy Massage Scar Tissue Release
Eastern oriented EnergyTherapy that nourishes and supports the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies by balancing the subtle energy system. Reiki means “Universal Life Force Energy” The therapists’ hands are placed on or above the client’s body in specific locations to facilitate the healing process and remove energetic blockages.
Reiki benefits: decreases stress and increases relaxation, supports and accelerates the body’s natural healing response, relieves acute and chronic pain, stimulates energy and mental clarity, offers restful sleep, decreases nausea and weakness.
Unite for HER Provider
of Oncology Massage, Reiki, & Lymph Drainage –
Oncology massage is the adaptation of massage techniques to safely nurture the body of someone affected by cancer or its treatments.
Oncology massage benefits can include:
Reduced anxiety, pain, nausea, and fatigue
Improved sleep, and enhanced body image
Essential aspects of an oncology massage therapist’s skill set are an informed understanding of the pathophysiology of cancer; the side effects of cancer treatments, such as medications, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation; and the ability to modify massage techniques in order to adapt for these side effects, as well as for the disease. The goal is to support the immune response, increase relaxation and decrease stress to the body.
Manual Lymph Drainage Therapy
- MLD is a form of massage that focuses specifically on the lymphatic system – an essential part of our immune system. The lymphatic system is the body’s “ trash collectors”
- MLD stimulates the actions of the immune system and removes metabolic wastes, toxins, bacteria, excess water and proteins, and foreign substances from tissues.
- MLD uses light, rhythmic, precise movement, pressure, and sequences to move the lymph.
- MLD helps the body heal more quickly from injuries, surgeries, chronic conditions, edema, and lymphedema.
- MLD is indicated for : pre-surgery preparation and post-surgical swelling, pre/post cosmetic surgery, sinusitis, sprains/strains, whiplash, migraines, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, lyme disease, rheumatoid arthritis,
CranioSacral Therapy – What is it?
CranioSacral Therapy (CST) honors the body’s self healing abilities. CST is a light hands on approach that helps release restrictions that are causing dysfunction. It supports healing of all the body’s systems. It was pioneered and developed by osteopathic physician John E. Upledger
- The CranioSacral System is comprised of the membrane layers and fluid that surround, protect, nourish, and cleanse the brain and spinal cord. It is interconnected with the entire body through the fascia.
- CranioSacral Therapy works by finding areas in the body that are not moving well and then using gentle techniques to help the body increase balanced motion. In Dr. Upledger words “motion is health and stasis is disease”.
- CranioSacral Therapy releases restrictions in the connective tissue web to improve form and function of the
CNS. CranioSacral work is recommended for: migraines and headaches, concussions, chronic neck and back pain, chronic fatigue, scoliosis, TMJ, stress, motor-coordination impairments, and CNS disorders. – Often symptoms you experience in one area of your body are caused by restrictions elsewhere that seem unrelated.